Saturday, April 14, 2012

We Made It!


Her new bottom lip thing!

Traditional Evans clothes nest and what the Easter Bunny left behind

I made these little cakes with marzipan cherries.  I thought they looked good, but Chad's apple pie was what DELICIOUS!

BYU has one the most amazing walking paths with trees, flowers, stream, pond, and waterfalls.

It was very tempting for Holland Rose

She wanted to go in all by herself, Miss Independant!

The water was cold!

Dad was at the library, so we ate icecream!

Thank goodnesss for her own size lawn chair (Thanks GrandMary and Grandpa Tom)



I am so proud of Chad, he is doing amazing in school and was offered a full time job with seminary(which is not an easy thing to do)!!!  We are not sure were we will end up until May.  Kind of scary, and kind of exciting!  It has been a great fall and winter semster.  We have been in love with Holland and watching her grow up, it has been great to be close to family, and the weather was beautiful!  It has also been a hard two semesters.  Chad has had a lot on his plate.  He has gone without a lot of  sleep, handled a very heavy work load, and held up under the pressure and scrutiny.  Although my life is pretty ideal and simple, I have missed my husband.  I love him so very much, and we have so much fun together. I am counting down the days until I can get him back! Chad often wakes up very early, he tries to spend an hour or two with us for dinner and Holland's bath, then heads back to the library until late into the night!  It has been worth it, he has a 4.0 gpa, he was accepted to grad school at BYU(also not an easy thing to do), and a future job for our little family.  Chad is almost there, he has a very heavy load until August, but I am sure he will handle it like a "pro"(a term his 9th grade seminary student use).  Luckily Holland is very entertaining and very fun to hang out with.  She makes me laugh every day.  She started to give us kisses today!  She pulls on your finger and tries to get you to take her outside.  She is starting to show her independance, she knows what she wants.  She already has a sense of humor.  She makes friends everywhere we go, seriously loves people! She is starting to love food, mostly fruit, luckily because I am in the process of weaning her.  She is a sweet heart, she is BUSY, she loves outside, she loves people and especially her dad, and I can't believe how fast she is growing up!  I love my husband and my baby girl, I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment