Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Wedding for Alisa

Miss Ruby at the Bridal Shower

Dad taking a nap during the bridal shower

Baby Edie

Holland Rose

Edie loved Holland, and Holland loved Edie.  I was tempted to take Edie home with me!

Alisa with her future inlaws

Brady's soccer team.  The team they played were full grown men that shaved, Brady's team hung in there and gave them a good fight

Holland and Hanna, thank goodness for Hanna on this trip! Holland even started to say Nana for Hanna



Poor Hanna got an infection in her jaw!

Pebbles or Bam Bam?!

Busy Body

GrandMary had her hands full

Newly Weds, Alisa looked soo beautiful and Nick had on awesome blue boots! Chad is wanting some cowboy boots now!

Brothers

Holland ran around the entire night chasing kids, dancing, and wearing Chad out.  I am so lucky to have such a great husband, he watched her all night so that I could visit


Love our family!


Lew on the dance floor

Thomas came and asked me to take a picture of him.  You are very handsome, little man

Holland was obsessed with Brady, she was super bossy too.  She would grunt and point, and Brady did what ever she told him to do

Standing in line, so fun?!

Wild woman!  She was so cranky by the end of the night

I had a great time in Idaho.  Alisa and my mom came to Provo on Friday to pick up Holland and I.  We had a nice dinner at Maddox's on the way home.  We had the bridal shower on Saturday, I forgot to add the sugar to the haupia pies, and had to add it at the last moment.  They were ugly, but still tasted great.  I then  had a great week of shopping and preparing for the wedding.  Holland and I were sure missing Chad and were soooo excited to see him on the following Friday.  Alisa's wedding was great.  I especially loved the temple.  It was a great day, but by the end of the week we were exhausted!  I miss my family already, but grateful to be home with my own little family.  Sorry, I have so many stories to tell, but I am tired.  Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment