Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Early Spring

How cute are they!

Thomas is playing shy

Oh there you are!

Hey Lew!

Holland loves Thomas, and Thomas is so good to Holland

Yippee!

Lew and Holland loved to try and climb up the slide

Watching Monsters Inc.

We love the park

Bark

Bark, so interesting

She thinks that she is as big as all the other kids

I guess that I am not used to the sun because I am squinting in every photo

Swinging!

Add caption
Holland loves her dad

I made this shirt, I am shocked that I finished it!

Holland is sleeping with her baby, she is getting very attached to her baby and blankie

The headband!

We love our little love bug
Thank goodness the sun came out, because we were starting to go a little crazy inside all day long.  It was so fun to have Sadie, Thomas, and Lew come visit.  Holland continues to grow, Chad is as busy as ever, and I am just trying to keep up with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment